Your grass is green enough for Me. | Teen Ink

Your grass is green enough for Me.

August 18, 2013
By Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey
Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey
24 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Lyrics that I create are only lyrics until someone else uses them.


I can't get you out of my head the thoughts I'm fond of and the thoughts I dread.

If you leave my life I'm good as dead. Without you I can't level my head

Why do you keep me so far? When all I want is you close to my heart.

Why don't you understand your looks do kill and I want you in my hands.

You got that sick look about you. That look that makes me cringe yet I love it, in a way in which makes me grin.

Your loss is my gain your self-esteem is like rain, it falls before you can pick it back up again.

I'm fond of your sadness, I'm fond of your hate, I'm fond of your misery I guess life is a mystery. It makes me feel great.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Than there comes dread. The thought of you losing it all your compassion coming back and your rage reduced to a an endless pit fall.

I still remember all the good times. When we shared poems and I envied all your bleak rhymes.

Now depression has got you in its grasp. I will do my best to defeat the bad. Even if it kills your grass. Cause the grass is always greener on the other side but I like you the way you are so that rule won't abide.
I must better myself before I can help you from the Dark Side.


The author's comments:
I loved a girl and while knowing she would never love me back, I wrote this song. (DARK) A man and a women turn evil the man by choice but not the women she chose it through love of the man. They want to turn their lives around and fix themselves indefinitely.