Don't Change Me | Teen Ink

Don't Change Me

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse 1:
I've had the craziest life you can imagine. I've been all around this town and now I understand why I'm always so alone and ain't got a helpin' hand. But now all that's changed and now my attitude is not the same. I use to be good and now I'm bad and I'm lookin' for somethin' new.

Chorus:
Lookin' for something new..I wanna get ta know you girl. I'm not as good as I used to be, I'm a bad, bad boy as you can see. Whatever you do babe...don't change me.

Verse 2:
No I may not be the greatest guy around, but I'll fight for what I want. I've been in trouble..I kinda liked it. I know what you're thinkin'. I ain't gonna leave ya. But I don't what anymore trouble than I'm already in. Now I'm...

Chorus:

Verse 3:
Why is it that I can't live without the danger? I gotta take the rish and get in trouble every now and then. If I ever go back to bein' a good boy I'm gonna lose my mind.

Chorus:

(say) Don't ever change me

J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

-coach Larry Gelwix

Thanks. That's nice to know.

on May. 4 2012 at 11:57 am
Kparker27 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas

"In the end, it's still best to wait for the one we want rather than settle for what's available. It's still best to wait for the one you love rather than to settle for the one who's around. It's still best to wait for the right person, because life's too short to waste on the wrong one."

I wouldn't change ya