Lost in Love | Teen Ink

Lost in Love

By Blooper195 PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas
Blooper195 PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas

This life ain't that bad.

Everywhere I seem to look there’s couples holding hands and girls crying tears of joy when he buys the wedding bands. They’re hugging in the hallway and laughing out loud, he kisses her goodbye in that large school crowd. I’m left here alone wondering if I’ll ever fall in love, and if I’ll ever find Mr. right – the one I've dreamed of.

I wanna be lost in love. I wanna be so amazed. I wanna be the girl everyone says is crazed. I wanna feel wonderful. I wanna be the one they’re all jealous of. I wanna feel that warm feeling. I wanna be lost in love.

Her head is on his shoulder as they’re walking away, He’ll call her beautiful and make her day. I guess love like that is hard to find, or maybe people like me are just blind. I’m left here alone wondering when ill get my chance, I just need that one guy to give me just one glance...

Someone come and sweep me off my feet. Someone make it hard for me to breathe. Someone please blow me away. Someone please help me smile and make my day. I’ve never been where they all are.

ViolaSmartie BRONZE, Mckinney, Texas

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else in this world..

I know how you feel ;)