Why Me? | Teen Ink

Why Me?

By Bombboy SILVER, Wheaton, Illinois
Bombboy SILVER, Wheaton, Illinois

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever." (Catching Fire, Collins)

I can't bare losing you. I knew that if you left me. Nothing would ever be the same. Now I sit in my room drowning in all my shame. You were with me; loving me; gave me hope; now you left me. I need you back. I carry around a backpack full of pages on why I still love you. It's a *beep* hole of where I am now. And I don't give a *beep* of how it became that way. I had everything that gave me reason to write. Now I'm all alone with no one to like. Why did you *beeping* do this to me? Can't you see that I still love you? I am longing for the day that you will comeback to me. Why me? I loved every minute when I was with you. You would say that you had loved me too. Don't go. Not now. This is what had happened to me when you left me. You had given me reason to love. when you sang to me; it sounded like a dove singing. I had loved everything about you. And you threw it all away. And I love you too. Why me? The pain that it had caused me. I think of what I did that I lost you. Every night I cry myself to sleep. Because now there is nothing for me to like. I acted like a *beep*. And I am sorry. That's how much I love you. Please come back to me. Do you forgive me?

This song I had written was to my first girlfriend after we broke up and I wasn't even there when it had happened I was at a summer camp. Now I write this to her of what I had felt and dealt with that year in school. It is the pain that I had left from that year, and I wrote this song. (Rap somewhat) And I think I was the one reason we broke up. We didn't go out enough and I am apologizing what I had thought. I HAD DRIVEN HER AWAY!!! And I was a bad boyfriend to her. (a little) and yeah, I just want her to read this song and tell me the real reason why she left me.