My Best Friends | Teen Ink

My Best Friends

April 12, 2011
By NicoleTynez GOLD, Hendo, Kentucky
NicoleTynez GOLD, Hendo, Kentucky
18 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
life is only what you make of it and their are no second chances of life you only got one shot


When yall leave me it’ll be more than I can bear. But until then more times we will share. You’ve stuck with me through thick and thin and I know I’ll always call you my best friends.
Don’t let me go and all the things you’ve shown me. Stay by my side until we die. By the end of the day I love you and all the things you do… my best friends
When they dissed you I stayed by your side. I told you to never let your happiness die. We got around them boys and started actin’ all shy. But I never let you, my friends, pass on by.
Don’t you see that you and me are three peas in one pod. I’ll be here when times are rough that’s enough of that crying ‘cause ain’t no one dying without me.
My best friends
I’m tired of not being able to be there when you all need me most. When ya go away I’m a bug without a host.
Don’t let me go and all of the things you’ve shown me. Stay by my side ‘til we die. By the end of the day I love you and all the things you’ve did.
Don’t you see you and me are three peas in one pod. I’ll be here when times are rough… now that’s enough crying cause ain’t no one dying without me.
Don’t let me go and all that you’ve shown me. Stay by my side until we die. By the end of the day I love you guys and all that you’ve done.


The author's comments:
it touches me to see that no matter what happens my two bestfriends always stick by me and i dont trust anyone ...but when it comes to them i feel loved