In This Atmophere | Teen Ink

In This Atmophere

By court8652 BRONZE, Franklin, Tennessee
court8652 BRONZE, Franklin, Tennessee

"NEVER LOOK BACK BUT NEVER FORGET. "
"a friend is someone who reaches for your hand but grabs your heart".

Verse 1: I wake up every morning with you on my mind. I can’t help but smile every time I think of where I was before I found you and where you have brought me to. My whole life is you. You make me fly and now I am soarin. When you laugh it echoes through my head, oh I feel the warmth o your silky touch.

Chorus: I think I’ve fallen. I think I’ve forgotten how to breathe. I feel like I’m trumlin, floatin in space. Your atmosphere is so strong its pullin me in. I’m entangled in your atmosphere, drowning in your love. I don’t care how long I am caught here as long as I am with you here in this atmosphere.

Verse 2: When I sleep I see your flawless face, the sun reflecting in your eyes makes my heart melt. The chances of finding you were so slim and yet here we are. Baby, just know I am here to catch you whenever you fall. I want to spend eternity with you and that’s not nearly long enough at all.

i wrote this because of love.

ummduhirock GOLD, Franklin, Tennessee

to learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail.
the dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.

such a cute love song. this is beautiful, great job. :]