Nowhere else | Teen Ink

Nowhere else

By SamiRaie96 SILVER, Denver, Colorado
SamiRaie96 SILVER, Denver, Colorado

Don't worry, it will get better. Just sit back and eat some chocolate!!!!

Verse 1- Where would i be, without your love?
Where would i be, without you in my life?
Where would i be, if i was lead astray?

Course- I'd be sittin under a lamppost, tryin to make my way home.
I'd be cryin in the streets, till i could cry no more. You lifted me up when i was down. You showed me the way throug the thickest crowd. I'm here today because of your love, and there's nowhere else i'd rather be.

verse2- When i felt down, i turned to you. You were never far away. All i had to do was call, and you were there. Without you..

course- I'd be sittin under a lamppost, tryin to make my way home. I'd be crying in the street, till i could cry no more. You lifted me up when i was down. You should me the way through the thickest crowd. I'm here to day because of your love, and there's nowhere else i'd rather be.

verse3- I'd be sittin under a lamppost, without your love.
I'd be cryin in the streets without you in my life.
I wuld not be here if I was lead astray.
Without you...

course- I'd be sittin under a lamppost, tryin to make my way home. I'd be cryin in the streets till i could cry no more. You liftes me up when i was down. You showed me the wat through the thickest crowd. I'm here today because of your love, and there's nowhere else I'd be... Sittin under a lamppost tryin to make my way home. I'd be cryin in the street till i could cry no more. You lifted me up when i was down. You showed me the way through the thickest crowd. I'm here today because of your love, and there's nowhere, i say nowhere, there's nowhere else i'd rather be today!!!

I wrote this piece because i was goin through a hard time and turned to God, and He helped me through it. I would be nowhere without God. I also wrote it when my best friend moved bea=cause she helped my through a lot of stuff i was goin through.

SamiRaie96 SILVER, Denver, Colorado

Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me! :) :) :) :)

KenzieKenzie said...
KenzieKenzie, Kent, Washington
Wow i really like the chorus to this song. well done!