Reasons Why I Hurt | Teen Ink

Reasons Why I Hurt

March 12, 2018
By TyraD GOLD, West Helena, Arkansas
TyraD GOLD, West Helena, Arkansas
11 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never limit yourself to what you think is beyond your reach.


I try to play it cool but my body rejects my faking it's hard to bounce back from things that have left you busted broken and shaken the scars that remain remind me of my pain and I have a high tolerance for a lot of things but some things I just can't take. You ever felt like somebody loved you so much then they proved that they didn't ?someone who told you they would always be there but faster than I can blink my eye they disappear? you ever poured your heart out to somebody every day told them your dreams desires and ambitions only to have them throw them out and accept what someone else has to offer? You ever been so hurt that your stomach feels so empty that when you try to get up you can't because your body is so lifeless? A person that is supposed to nurture you through whatever trades you in to a little sign of comfort tell you they hate you but they love you so they hope That you understand but What I will never get is how fulfilling your happiness is jumping from man to man yeah I can say I did some bad things but nothing should ever get in the way of you supporting your daughter's dreams I guess experience does change people and I guess it's expected to get better over time but it's not worth the fight when all your confidence desires and motivation has died.