To Him | Teen Ink

To Him

By abbsshhh BRONZE, Monroe, Michigan
abbsshhh BRONZE, Monroe, Michigan

Hey, it's me. I know it's getting kind of late now. You're probably already asleep but there's just a few things I wanted you to know.

I've fallen madly and deeply in love with you. I didn't know it was humanly possible to love someone so incredibly much but here I am loving you more than I ever thought I could.
You're the only person I ever want to wake up to. The only thing better than that is getting to fall asleep in your arms every single night.

Everyday I find myself loving you even more than the last. When we're not together my heart aches and I find myself scrolling through pictures of you trying to fill some of the emptiness I feel.

You push me to be the best version of me and I can only hope that you think I do the same to you.

I can't imagine a life where you and I aren't together. And even if I could it would be a life of darkness.

I find your patience with me astounding because I know there are days when I push it to the absolute limit.

Maybe it's cheesy but you do in fact look at me like I'm the only girl in the world and you definitely go out of your way to make sure I know that I'm the only girl in the world for you. Something no one else has ever done.

You want me to fix myself because you know that you can't do it and even if you could you wouldn't because you need me to be as strong as I once was.

I worry about you from the moment you leave my sight until I can hold you back in my arms.

You understand me. You may not think you do, but you do. You understand that sometimes I need you to give enough for you and for me.

You would put anyone else before yourself. A complete stranger or one of your family members. It doesn't matter. It's just the type of person you are.

So thank you, thank you for everything. Thank you for the adventures. Thank you for the happiness. And yes even thank you for the sadness, because it reminds me that this isn't a dream. I know we're going to have our hard times but that's okay because I love you more than anything and I know that no matter what I say or do you're always going to one up me and love me more. Even though I don't think it's possible. But that's the one fight I'll never win.

forever and ever and ever? and ever.