You're My Brother

You're my brother because...
You've helped me in every way possible... been my wings when mine were broken... my strength to carry me through my storms... my sunshine on a rainy day... but most of all you're my arms to run to when a heartbreak comes around...

HereSheIsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6 at 3:10 pm
Awwww I like your metaphors

Lucyrobinson2002This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 9 at 11:47 pm
HereSheIs thank you and sorry for the extremely late reply I get so busy and forget to check

HammadWaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6, 2016 at 10:00 am
Thats nice @Lucyrobinson2002 btw will you check and comment on my video work named,"The Unbeatable Breakdancer"? :)

Sure no problem please keep reading my poems you have no idea how much I appreciate people who comment on my work I'm excited to see your video :-)

Check out my YouTube channel @ diesel queen I only have three subscribers lol you'll see a pic of a girl next to a truck that girl is me and I'm standing by my dream truck lol

dpurdy said...
ilove it so much

Thank you dpurdy I'll make sure to check out you poetry sometime -LucyRobinson2002-

To all my people who support me please give me some ideas to write about..