Ugly hurts | Teen Ink

Ugly hurts

By BabyWidow SILVER, St.paul, Minnesota
BabyWidow SILVER, St.paul, Minnesota

"silence Is the most powerful scream"
"stars cant shine without darkness"

The moment you hair out of that ponytail

The momeent you look in the mirror.. the moment you see ther girl everyone is attracted to..wishing that was you.

The moment the tears fall. The moment you see reality.

Always comparing yourself to the next, looking at them as such a beautiful spirit. They might look at you that way. Are you still ugly then? You try so hard to see what others see, but your focused on what hate told you then what faith told you. The beauty that gets you too your feet in the morning is called hope...if you made it that was hope that was the light in your shining through the darkness.

It hurt to have your soul shattered, broken, you bleed to know its real your not dreaming. I fall in tears and pain. Hate pushes me around. I wake up and look in the mirror ugly lays me in the face

Ugly hurt

I wanted to right something that was powerful enough to make you think i wanted to share a little bit of my life and me coming out of the darkness a little bit. Then hurting so much i went right back in.

BabyWidow SILVER, St.paul, Minnesota

"silence Is the most powerful scream"
"stars cant shine without darkness"

you are so right... i now realize that ... sometimes you hav to pick your poision

on Aug. 22 2016 at 8:43 am
Katyaini SILVER, Greater Noida, Other

Life is like a chocolate covered chilly....

Some succeed because they're destined to;
Most succeed because they're determined too

And when you finally choose to look out of the dark, the most ironic of all truth strikes- light hurts too.