Perspective | Teen Ink

Perspective

July 14, 2015
By julie_oconnor GOLD, Attleboro, Massachusetts
julie_oconnor GOLD, Attleboro, Massachusetts
15 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Everybody, Everyday

 

Sees someone they don't know

 

Whether they are a personn just your age, a newborn, or a wiser elder, to you

 

they're just another stranger,

 

another person,

 

another soul on the street.

 

But...

 

What if that person wasn't there?

 

What if they disappeared af if they were never born in the first place?

 

Families would be different, torn apaprt, and some may never even exist.

 

Everywhere you look, there'd be wives without husbands and husbands without wives and childless couples and parentless children all alone on the streets.

 

Think about it this way, 

 

What if your mom or dad were to vanish?

 

you'd have nobody to depend on

 

Nobody to drive you where you need to go or pay for the roof over your head.

 

And your brother or sister?

 

Whats the last conversation you actually remember having with them?

 

We get so used to having certain people around that you take advantage of them being there and you begin not to listen and you stop caring.

 

 

 

And what if every object in your home represented someone you don't know?

 

You meet people at garage sales and sell the person the object that once represented them.

 

and lets face it,

 

people make mistakes. It's huan nature. 

 

You can't stop heartbreaks or death, and no matter how much you want to stop it, oyu'll never be able to and you'll end up being hurt by someone you really care about.

 

The point isn't about trying to always have the last word or hating these people until they make it up to you.

 

Sometimes in staemate conditions, you need to suck it up and apologize even if they are the one in the wrong.

 

Arguments are a part of life. you will always have to deal with them one way or another.

 

and life is too short to waste time arguing.

 

Say you did forgive these people.

 

What good would come out of it?

 

Why should I forgive them after the way they treated me?

 

Find reasons because after all, if a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a persons life worth?