The Eyes of the Loved | Teen Ink

The Eyes of the Loved

June 8, 2015
By Kaiser2016 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Kaiser2016 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
4 articles 2 photos 1 comment

I look into his eyes and see a world of wanderlust. The deep sapphire blue eyes like the churning waves of a restless sea. The further you gaze into them, the more you get lost. The darkness of the iris speckled with with flakes of blue ice of crystalline. As if being lost in a winter blizzard at night. The further you gaze, the more you get lost. The softness of the sapphire blue wraps you up like a soft blanket in the Fall, making you feel cozy and safe. And, the further I gaze into his eyes, the more I get lost. He, making me feel me as I look into his eyes.

I look at her look at me, and I see an eternity of everlasting enrapture. The greenish-blue eyes like a myriad of cascading waterfalls lost in the rainforest where not many others can see. The further I gaze into them, the more I get lost. Her eyes, they are the perfect conduct with streaks of grey, like brushstrokes on a painters canvas. The further I gaze into them, the more I get lost. The mixture of colors are hinted with incandescent flakes of gold that sparkle in the light of the radiant sun. The further I gaze into them, the more I get lost. Her eyes, the more I look at her look at me, I feel enchanted with tranquility. The further I gaze into the eyes, the more I get lost. She, making me feel me as I look into her eyes.