The Silence Of The Night | Teen Ink

The Silence Of The Night

By VartikaSingh GOLD, Ghaziabad, Other
VartikaSingh GOLD, Ghaziabad, Other

One who make success without any trouble is victory, but one who make a success with lots of trouble is History.

The silence of the night introduces me to someone,

Someone who is very close to me, and yet I haven't seen from years, and lost it in my fast pacing life

The pale bluish winter moon, creates a blurred pic of an infant face who was known but then was unknown

The cold, slow and smooth breeze lifted me,"though I was heavy" it carried me and showed me the moments of life I lost.

It showed me how I lost my Identity to someone very close, making an identity in the world.

The silence of the night made me hear strange voices- a cry of silent love, pain and emotions which were now seemed to lost somewhere

My mind reflected the image of person I lost, And soon I realized

The image was slowly, slowly fading in, and with it I slowly dozed off under the shimmering blue light of night sky, covering myself with the blanket of peaceful breeze.

And then I met the person in my dream's reality,

A beautiful girl, who name herself "myself" and then I promised myself to be "REAL ME".

Decide now to LIVE YOUR LIFE AT FULLEST. LOVE YOURSELF. UNDERSTAND YOUR VALUE BECAUSE YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Owsm yr a nce poem with nic poet

on Apr. 12 2015 at 10:26 am
VartikaSingh GOLD, Ghaziabad, Other

Thankyou! VAIBHAV............

Vartika I m proud to be ur classmates......this is just awesome...yaar....wow.....NYc one...
..and a gud moral....