S.O.S | Teen Ink

S.O.S

By Hsnyder17 PLATINUM, Florissant, Missouri
Hsnyder17 PLATINUM, Florissant, Missouri

Don't Get Discouraged until you build up the Courage.

Help me I'm drowning! In a pool of my own defeat. There's nothing to grab hold of but the barrels overflowing with my own tears. I try not to struggle because I know it won't help. I continue to sink deeper and deeper into the sea of anxiety. Dragged down by the anchor of judgement. Spiraling downwad gasping for air. I need someone to lend a hand and drag me to my feet. We've all felt this way at time or two. We need an S.O.S someone to save our souls. But no one is around to see me drowning I'm running out of time and air. That is until I see the light of my savior. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the river of depressiob. At last my S.O.S was answered my soul was saved. Was Yours?

on Nov. 18 2014 at 11:01 am

Thank you very much  

k.d.d. SILVER said...
on Nov. 17 2014 at 8:46 pm
k.d.d. SILVER, Whichita Falls, Texas

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional." - M. Kathleen Casey

I've been there along with many others. The ending was amazing! Great conclusion! It really shows that everyone can and will be saved if they allow their savior to do so. Great job!

on Nov. 17 2014 at 4:38 pm

Thank you for your feedback

on Nov. 17 2014 at 11:05 am
Anyuhhhh BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

It's hard to beat someone who never gives up

This was really well written and the end was unexpected! I loved how I was surprised at the end, it really made me think about what I need to change. I would suggest adding onto this story and maybe a little more detail. This story was well written and I hope to see more of your work!