with love I say | Teen Ink

with love I say

September 26, 2014
By Mary_O333 PLATINUM, Ledyard, Connecticut
Mary_O333 PLATINUM, Ledyard, Connecticut
22 articles 6 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
What you wish to see in the world, be the change!


You are my world you are my life, you are everything Ive always liked!
You're sensitive and sweet, the things that you say sweep me off of my feet.
You give love to not just one, but also to our handsome son!
He will always be yours I can promise you that, I love it when you let him wear your hat!

Your smart and funny hell you're the whole package! Even though you come with baggage!
But thats okay because I do too, and nothing will ever stop me from loving you!
You're all I want and all I need, you have made it possible for me to lead!













To lead myself to better ways, even if I have a not so great day!
You're there for me though thick and thin, I love when you get that cute little grin.
The grin that shows me how much you care, even though you can't always be there!
From the distance between there may be sorrow, but it will always be filled by talking tomorrow!
I love you and don't you ever change, no matter where life brings us we will always stay in range!
Range of each other to hug and kiss, I think about it when your at school and very much missed!
So I will end this poem with a kiss good night, we will talk again when theres light!