So you’re an introvert? | Teen Ink

So you’re an introvert?

By theanonreader GOLD, Pensacola, Florida
theanonreader GOLD, Pensacola, Florida

you can tell a lot about a person by the books he reads
-unknown

So you’re an introvert?
So you’re an introvert huh?
Does that make you shy?
Do you actually speak in front of people?
Hahaha that’s just a big word to say that you’re lame.
****
Maybe he just prefers to be alone rather than a bunch of loud mouthed rude people.
Being an introvert is about looking to one’s self than to others.
That does not make a person lame
Or shy
Maybe she tried to make an effort in being friends with those people but she found no true interest in it.
An introvert can find solace in themselves; they don’t need to be surrounded by others.
There’s nothing wrong with being an introvert.
There’s nothing wrong with being an extrovert
There is nothing wrong with being an ambivert.
One thing that is wrong if making fun of people because of their personality simply because you don’t know what it means to be an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert.

trying to clear up the fact that being an introvert doesn't always mean being shy or whatever. (I'm also an introvert so I talk from expeirence)

theanonreader GOLD, Pensacola, Florida

-unknown

thank you verymuch! most of my work comes from things in my life and i'm glad that someone take the time out to read it!

on Sep. 21 2014 at 11:53 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

True. Very true. I agree with you. I'm an extrovert, but sometimes I sometimes  I lie spending time all by myself. People shouldn't make fun of others, because they're of their personality. Whether they're introvert, extrovert, or ambivert. There's nothing wrong, being either of those. Very true. You really have such a talent and greatness in you; I hope you know that. Thank you, thank you so much