Here's the thing. | Teen Ink

Here's the thing.

July 14, 2014
By Letterstojuliet GOLD, Bremerton, Washington
Letterstojuliet GOLD, Bremerton, Washington
13 articles 1 photo 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you" - The fault in our stars


Hahaha , Here's the thing we started off friends. Just Kidding It started with me hating you , and you liking me. Now I like you and don't know what to do. Wait until school is to long , I want to be in your arms i want to hear your voice. I want to know everything good and bad , I want You to be the relationship I have that last. I will Fight, don't get me wrong but I might take a break despite....Despite what the other people might tell me. These statuses i make get me no where but i don't care. I say what i mean and mean what i say. I'm a girl who will never throw a heart away. Everything that happens to me i keep as a lesson hoping I never make a bad impression. Speaking My emotions is never something i could do, no matter who I'm writing to. Never had a guy like me so when i say your perfect please don't fight me. My thoughts are coming to an end , hoping my heart you can mend. I'm done with this poem But i hope you can show'em . What they said isn't true and its not a bad thing that i believe in you.


The author's comments:
This guy I like is driving me out of my mind. I don't know how to act with him.