The Eyes | Teen Ink

The Eyes

By SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota
SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota

"What does not kill you makes you stronger!" or
"Your only limits are the ones you set on yourself" Love doesn't bring happiness, happiness can just happens to be found easier where there is love-- Sam

Windows to the soul. Ha more like a glimpse to the thoughts of a lunatic if you look at me! Do you like provoking the beast? Out of all the monsters you are afraid of living under your bed my charity and mercy are the least.

My eyes will take you down quicker than an arrow to the heart. I hope when I smirk a yellow canine teeth smile you imagine them ripping into your flesh. I want your blood fresh, so I can't give you a quick death and baby I'll tell you sorry if you want, but understand it will be a lie.

Don't believe me? Stare into my eyes.You can look into my eyes and scream, I'll just cackle and shed tears of joy. Only then you will scream louder, for my tears are made of blood of my victims.

Cower! Cower to the eyes of the devil!

on May. 13 2015 at 10:09 pm
ThePoeticJustice PLATINUM, Houston, Texas

Hold fast and keep your head up high for life will pass right by you like a speeding bird if you don't acknowledge it- Charles Moorer III (me)

*pulls bow back, shoots arrow at heart. Falls dying* No! Your eyes took me down faster than that arrow to the heart -.- Irony XD It's a nice piece lol

on Aug. 7 2014 at 3:14 pm
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

WoW that was so POWERFUL!!! I just love how you sounded so courageous and brave to face the enemy. Once again another great piece of yours. Keep up the great work ^_^ Thank you for sharing this.