They Say | Teen Ink

They Say

By SilentWonder PLATINUM, Corry, Pennsylvania
SilentWonder PLATINUM, Corry, Pennsylvania

"Trust is not given it is earned."
"Friend; Boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, all theses words end with the word end except for family, it has I love you at the end."

"Can't run from your problems but you run until you collapse."

They say love is powerful enough to kill,I believe it because every time I hear the word I get a chill.
Lies they shed get stuck in people's heads that cause heartbreaks and result in mistakes because falling in love is truly hate. But everyone wants this glorious thing people will dig and dig to find the gold,but when they've dug enough all they've shoveled out is a big empty hole. That's how it starts from beginning to end the curse they say, is hard to comprehend. No way out but easy to get in. It will take you prison and you'll fight but love always wins. This curse they say, is the most deadly of all things but nobody knows what it is really. They say you'll never know to you feel it for yourself and when you do you'll finally experience the hell. It's no picnic or day at the beach it is a painful journey and can result in the deceased. Everyone is doomed with love and without it. In this life nobody wins. They say this curse, will always be the worst disease.

on Nov. 15 2013 at 11:11 am
chosenunicorn GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
― A.A. Milne

This is really beautiful! I love the hint of rhyming.