secrets | Teen Ink

secrets

By alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

the human being is unethical, it doesn't matter how bright you shine in the future you're always gonna carry on with a dark background. u may take a man off the streets but u may never take the streets off a man. now..... want to read more hmu on blog

I cant tell you this, I don't know how. I don't dare to. I'm afraid to. I'm afraid that you'll think less of me that you'll laugh and your laughs would kill me. You're the only person that can liberate me from my own self built prison walls. You're the only person that can break me out of what I can't break myself. You're the only person that can make me feel worth something, even if deep down I'm a nobody. I'm afraid youll feel this and reject me, so I play my game and draw my cards. You have to try to understand that you have to hold out you're hand even if thats the last thing I think you'll do. Only you can wipe away the tears from my eyes, the blank stare of the living dead. Only you can call me into aliveness each time you kind, and gentle, each time you try to understand because you really care, my heart begins to grow wings nothing more than wing. I want you to know how important you are to me, how you can be a creator, creator to god the creator of the person that I am. With your power to touch me into aliveness, you can breath life into me. I fight against everything I cry out for, but I've been told that love is stronger than strong walls and that lies my hope. Dont let me fly by without knowing who you really are, if you choose to.