When there are people and animals | Teen Ink

When there are people and animals

August 25, 2013
By hhbunny13 GOLD, Linn Creek, Missouri
hhbunny13 GOLD, Linn Creek, Missouri
17 articles 2 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
You don't have to like them to respect them


When there are people and animals you really love you never give thought to a time that they will be gone. You chase away the fear of them leaving you behind to face the world by yourself. Leaving you with no one to listen to your thoughts, fears and stories, along with no one to make you laugh. Even though you have the time to make moments, unless you write them down you won’t remember them all, there will no longer be anyone to ask how your day was or to get excited when you come home. There will be no one to meet you at the door or to take naps with, no one to watch movies with and no one to cook dinner for. No longer will you buy gifts for these people and no longer will you wait up to greet them in the morning. You won’t be excited to get home and you won’t call everyday while you away. You won’t complain to them about things other people do and you can no longer listen to them complain. You can never ask them questions for they won’t answer and you can no longer tell other people that they’re awesome. There will be no one to complement you, brag about you, or cheer you on. No longer will there be someone to take long drives with. There will be no one to tell you everything will be ok and there will no longer be anyone to wipe the tears away or to give you hugs. No longer will there be someone to scare away the monsters hiding in the shadows. Even though there will be other people and animals you’ll love there are those who only come once in a life time and if you know them you have been given a very special gift. When you tell stories about them to your children and your children’s children and so on, soon enough the stories will change and be forgotten and finally there will be a day when you’re gone and you won’t be there for any one either. Then they’ll think the same thing about you.


The author's comments:
This is the way I feel about some people.