I Just Don't Want To See It Anymore! | Teen Ink

I Just Don't Want To See It Anymore!

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

I got asked to answer the question “why is life so hard” well it took me a few days to give you the answer but this is what I got so far.

Sometimes I fail to comprehend all of the problems that life brings along, because I like to keep the mindset that nothing could ever go wrong. I lack to understand why life decides to bring misery, but I do not care and neither should you just focus on staying happy.

When you get down you need to say...

I just don't want see it, I just don't want to see it!
Oh I just don’t want to see it; oh I just don't want to see it!
No no no I just don’t want to see it!

You and I see war every day when we rise from our beds, you and me awake to words of hate then a hateful message spoken and it continuously spreads. You and I need to stay joyful even in the bad moments life spews at us; you just wait for the happiness only a new day lets you see

And say...

No no no I just don’t want to see it!

I see the selfishness of the masochists and the carelessness of the drug addicts, but it is their own choice and I don't want you to be dragged down under to the point where no one hears your voice. So you need to stay happy, you got to stay free of misery, and you need to make this life the best it can be!

So you need to say...

No no no I just don’t want to see it!
I just don't want see it, I just don't want to see it anymore!
No no no I just don’t want to see it!

I just don't want see it, I just don't want to see it anymore...

not much to say about this piece, i was working on somthing for a freind's depression. this is what i came up with.