the game | Teen Ink

the game

By TheUnkownLightInTheDarkness SILVER, St Johns, Michigan
TheUnkownLightInTheDarkness SILVER, St Johns, Michigan

If the makers of life created a game,Would our additudes be different or all the same?,Would it be built on the art of hate and war?,Or would it be built on peace of mind and prospirety galore?,Would the cares of life be washed away?,Or would the troubles and pains come to punish us and prey?, Would the mountains be short not a long fall?,Or would bullets not reach us or hurt us at all?,Would the earth have plenty of recources to own?,Or would it be a waste land were we`re left all alone?,If this were a game would you want to play?,Well to tell you the truth you`re playing the game everyday.

my past language art teachers and my other past teachers

on Jun. 6 2014 at 7:05 pm
SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota

"What does not kill you makes you stronger!" or
"Your only limits are the ones you set on yourself" Love doesn't bring happiness, happiness can just happens to be found easier where there is love-- Sam

very nice but repetive like you are just trying to fill space

Hanban12 ELITE said...
on Nov. 1 2013 at 5:40 pm
Hanban12 ELITE, Lake Worth, Florida

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once."
John Green

Wow, this is great! The questions are very thought out, and the ending really makes you think. The only suggestion would be to watch out for grammar mistakes and space it out. Other than that, this is amazing! Keep writing :)

on Oct. 12 2012 at 6:41 am
thank you and to what i think it means is will everything i have stated about mountains and bullets are inverse of what they usally are  p.s ans if u can tell  you friends about my writing thanks

on Oct. 11 2012 at 7:27 pm
lizzyw77 BRONZE, Wayland, Massachusetts
I like the rhyming in this poem! The only line I didn't quite understand was the one reffering to the "mountain" and the "fall." Check out my cliche poem :)