I Know You | Teen Ink

I Know You

September 16, 2012
By ToPonJah DIAMOND, San Diego, California
ToPonJah DIAMOND, San Diego, California
50 articles 0 photos 86 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So shines a good deed , in a weary world." -William Shakespeare
"I don't know..." -Bill Cosby
"STOMP, STOMP, SLAM!!!" -George Lopez


I understand you, I know how you feel, I know what youre thinking, I get it, I really do.

But you can’t hear me, you don’t see me, you don’t know I exist, you haven’t met me—yet I know you inside and out.

I know what youre going through, I know that its beyond hard, I know its infuriating and painful, and I know what youre thinking.

But you think I don’t know—you think I don’t know just how hard it is, how angry you are, how much your hurting—you think I haven’t a clue to youre thinking, feeling.

But I know you black and blue, I know what youre going through, I have felt what youre feeling, thought those same thoughts, and been through whatever it is with which you are dealing!

I know you are angry. I know you may hate me. I know you could care less about me. But I know I know you because I have been you—I have lived life and walked right in your shoes!

I know you

I Know you

I KNOW YOU!

You are angry, you hate me, you could care less about me.
But I could help you if only you would let me!


The author's comments:
I was thinking about the people who say, "No, you don't understand!" when I really, truly do. Someone Somewhere Always feels exactly as you do. I always keep this in mind. Always.