Youth Changes Society | Teen Ink

Youth Changes Society

By JustMeBeingMe BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
JustMeBeingMe BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland

Always act like your wearing an invisible crown.

These young adults walk around with their heads so high. They don't even try... to change the world their living in. It's about to begin. Baby mamas here, crackheads there. Don't think it's just in the hood. It's everywhere. The show Teen Mom on Mtv, is mostly all whites. Why can you see? Society judges the minorities. To make us lower than we have to be. There's a big picture, bigger than us. Don't worry about what people think. Follow your gut! You don't need guns and knives to make a point. Just open your mouth and make some noise. I know there's drugs, peer pressure, alcohol and others, but when there's no adults just lean on each other. Some might be tempted to jump off the bridge. But I will stop you because you need to live. Youth today thinks the world owes them everything. Work hard and stay strong and you just might achieve anything. Don't let others bring you down. Above the influence and word gets around. You can be the starting line to change the world. We need millions to finsh. BOYS & GIRLS. Listen to me while you still have a chance... You need to be the one to say " LET'S MAKE A PLAN" !!!

I have devoted my time and energy to give back to the community and I want youth to help out as well. Because once the adults in our live pass.... We need to take their place and stand firm until it's our time to pass.

.king. SILVER said...
on Sep. 2 2012 at 10:18 am
.king. SILVER, Yeux Bien Tres Bien, Other

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Very good work, Except that I think something's missing; I'm not so good at writing like so, 4/5 

on Aug. 20 2012 at 1:02 am
TraceBatWingsAndBrokenStrings DIAMOND, Oshkosh, Wisconsin

"This gun has stopped time in its tracks, has altered the course of our fate. Destiny is shattered and timeless. Closed eyes feel the cold winds embrace."
-Avenged Sevenfold

This is really good. I like the overall message. Definitely spoke the truth. The structure of the pice could use touch-ups, though. Sme parts are a little confusing. Great meassage and overally nice job.

on Aug. 19 2012 at 9:23 pm
AcidRoses SILVER, Elmont, New York

"Many that live deserve death and some that have died deserve life, can you give that to them? Do not be to hasty to deal out death and judgement, even the very wise cannot see all ends."

"Can't get no more free randy!"

I totally agree. Nowadays kids want to just be a part of everything instead  of changing things. And great poem :D