Youth Changes Society | Teen Ink

Youth Changes Society

August 1, 2012
By JustMeBeingMe BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
JustMeBeingMe BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
2 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
Always act like your wearing an invisible crown.


These young adults walk around with their heads so high. They don't even try... to change the world their living in. It's about to begin. Baby mamas here, crackheads there. Don't think it's just in the hood. It's everywhere. The show Teen Mom on Mtv, is mostly all whites. Why can you see? Society judges the minorities. To make us lower than we have to be. There's a big picture, bigger than us. Don't worry about what people think. Follow your gut! You don't need guns and knives to make a point. Just open your mouth and make some noise. I know there's drugs, peer pressure, alcohol and others, but when there's no adults just lean on each other. Some might be tempted to jump off the bridge. But I will stop you because you need to live. Youth today thinks the world owes them everything. Work hard and stay strong and you just might achieve anything. Don't let others bring you down. Above the influence and word gets around. You can be the starting line to change the world. We need millions to finsh. BOYS & GIRLS. Listen to me while you still have a chance... You need to be the one to say " LET'S MAKE A PLAN" !!!


The author's comments:
I have devoted my time and energy to give back to the community and I want youth to help out as well. Because once the adults in our live pass.... We need to take their place and stand firm until it's our time to pass.