We'll see | Teen Ink

We'll see

November 29, 2011
By twizzlerluva97 GOLD, New York City, New York
twizzlerluva97 GOLD, New York City, New York
13 articles 0 photos 40 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Success comes to those who persist after all have given up. Which is why it is never crowded along the extra mile."


We'll See
I haven't known you for very long but I do know that I like you probably more than I should.
I do know that I want you in the most visceral way.
I do know that whenever I think about you I have the strangest urge to sing extremley cheesy love songs.
I do know that whenever I see you smile my whole body shivers and shakes.
I do know that I dream about you.
I do know that I can't stop thinking about you.
I do know that this will probably be nothing more than a kindled romance if even that.
But I also know that I want to know you.
I also know that I want to know your taste, your scent, your touch better than my own.
I also know that whenever I see you I cant help but stop breathing and fantasizing about ur strong fingers buried in my hair and your lips caressing mine in the most bittersweet way.
I also know that I want to know you not just physically but emotionally as well.
What I know most of all is that before any of this can happen...one of us will have to make that first move.
Who shall that be?
Well this too shall pass but until then all I can say is....
We'll see


The author's comments:
this is about a guy i fell for but never had the courage to tell how i felt. tell me what ya think