Blooming | Teen Ink

Blooming

November 26, 2011
By epprocks11 GOLD, Arroyo Grande, California
epprocks11 GOLD, Arroyo Grande, California
16 articles 11 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Live Laugh Love


Black roses bleed blue blood and wear red scarves.

They wear red because it hides some of the darkness they hold.

They bleed blue blood because they have light in them but they dont know how to reach it.

They are black because of the darkness that has captured them.

When they tell themselves to stop bleeding blue blood and wearing red scarves, they Bloom.

They bloom into a young girl that has scars because of everything shes gone through.

When the girl is transforming she becomes a beautiful creature that she didnt know she could become.

When she transforms she is destined to be herself and be strong.

She knows how to love herself with grace.

When she is a child she is told what to do and tortured.

But she gets kindness out of it.

When she turns into a young woman and is out of her hell she reaches a point where she can breathe and be strong on her own.

She starts to be herself.

There are still things that hurt her but she knows she can make it through.

After abuse and being loved she knows that when she can she will get a tattoo of a black rose that bleeds blue blood with a red scarf.

This girl.

This woman.

They are all bound to be something amazingly fantastic in life.

They all have ups and downs but that is what makes the roses who they are.

If you go into a rose garden and just take a glace at all of the roses you would think they are all the same.

But once you start looking closely at them and get to know them better by taking time, you start to realize they are all different and beautiful in their own ways.

Going from what is known as a black rose that bleeds blue blood wearing a red scarf to a beautiful and graceful woman.

It is a special thing that can happen over time or in just a few seconds.

You never realize it until you start looking at your life.

Live Laugh Love :)


The author's comments:
I started playing on my computer when I got inspiration to write this.