I've Died Inside | Teen Ink

I've Died Inside

By TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan
TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

"I know how it feels to be completely alone and helpless, and the last thing you want to hear in that situation is, 'It's going to be OK. ' The only thing that seems to really help is that someone else who has felt that low expressing those feelings"

I've died inside
Cold and alone
Outside the fire

of your love & home
Your gaze it freezes
My love for you
It slips away

nothing I can do

I was thinking about the emotions I felt when this person bullied me at school. I felt alone, and helpless, and alittle hopeless. But things have gotten better since.

Dn9ne BRONZE said...
Dn9ne BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
thats good it hard and thats good u made it thought

clumsyteardropper SILVER, Roslyn, Pennsylvania

"You can't help others, if you yourself need help" -my sister ;) love it!

Aww thanks!  You seem like an awesome person too :)
Sure!  That would be great. :)  I tried posting a reply twice already, so I'm trying again.  I think the reason they wouldn't post them was because I had written an email address.  And you know how Teen Ink doesn't like for us to post personal things, security reasons and stuff like that.  So I'm not sure how to get my email address to you... Do you have any ideas how we can make this work?

on Nov. 17 2011 at 8:03 am
TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

My parents were like that, too. I just got one recently. Do you wanna email each other? You sound like a fantastic person.

I wish I was... my parents are wayyy toooo protective.  They're just SO annoying about it!!!  I'm stuck with email :'(  I tell people that I don't want it and be all cool like that... but I secretly want it so bad!

on Nov. 16 2011 at 7:59 am
TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

Thanks, you're sweet. Hey, are you on Facebook?

on Nov. 13 2011 at 11:47 am

well, these things take time... sometimes it takes just too much time, though.  I've been waiting for things to get better for years.
wait... so they "got bored with you"???  *scoff!* why doesn't anyone understand the real meaning of "being a friend"?  *sigh*... it's so hard to find people that care these days.  I'm sorry that you are going through this.

TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

I'm getting there... My friends "got bored with me" and left. I've been so alone, lately.

TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

I was close, but knew better. I actually just started writing. Although, I was bullied.

TubaLady DIAMOND, Athens, Michigan

Thank you.

Dn9ne BRONZE said...
Dn9ne BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
u got thought the bulling thats great. some people go sucidle. like I amost did

awww... you were bullied!?!  i understand what that is like... but i'm so glad that you pulled through that it's better now.  i hope that you dont suffer permenant damage like i do....

LaceeJade GOLD said...
LaceeJade GOLD, Bucyrus, Ohio

♥ I've made mistakes in my life. i've let people take advantage of me, and i accepted way less than i deserve. But, i've learned from my bad choices, and even though there are some things i can never get back and people who will never be sorry. i'll know better next time and i wont settle for anything less than i deserve. ♥

Short And To the Point I Like It:)