The Help | Teen Ink

The Help

By EnochDreams GOLD, Simi Valley, California
EnochDreams GOLD, Simi Valley, California

Hence poetry is something more philosophic and of graver importance than history, since its statements are rather of the nature of universals, whereas those of history are singulars. - Aristotle

‎"I think the biggest thing that my failures have taught me is that you can't succeed without failing"

-Rick Riordan

My difficulties from a day to day life. These difficulties consist of cleaning for you! Watching your children! and making everything in YOUR life easier! While all you do is make my life harder. They call me the help, but I am really just your slave. Even though they don't call it that now a days. I used to have a dream but that was washed away a long with the grim left in your toilets. The same toilets I cannot use. Now I am outside. I am helpless and only able to help others. They call me the help, but I am really just your slave. Even though they don't call it that now a days. When I die and go to Heaven the Lord knows I will be slave to none. What will you do when you go to Heaven? For I will be free broken from my bonded chains! You will have to help just like I did, just wait and see. When your up in Heaven you will tell the world. They call me the help, but I am really just your slave. Even though they don't call it that now a days.

I wrote this after watching the movie. "The Help" .. great movie and I definitely suggest you seeing it.