Life Wouldn't Be Perfect | Teen Ink

Life Wouldn't Be Perfect

August 13, 2011
By LoveKills GOLD, Niantic, Connecticut
LoveKills GOLD, Niantic, Connecticut
14 articles 0 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
And people say we wear tight jeans and dye our hair. That doesnt mean we can't scream or make loud noise.


My life swells before my eyes as the final drop of wasted tears fall to the ground already spoiled with the remains of death. The reaper grabs me into his cheats and yells into my ear, "Had enough?" and my reply is just one long stair into the sky. The same sky that holds my loved ones and will hold me. The same sky that has held me through my darkest days and the same sky that has gotten me lost within the lie of myself. The same sky every other person has seen every day, but tonight it is different. Before it was a place where wisdom would rain down when it was needed, now its goth black storm clouds are pulling me in. As the ground gets soaked with the warm blood forcefully ripped from its once home the reaper shoots again full of anger and rage, "Had enough?" My reply is a lack of blood from my crypt red arm. Slowly losing more. One long slice on my cheats seems to be my finish when it’s not. Now as the rain starts to pour down I am on my knees wanting help but the only hand around is my own, the one killing me. And as I go to my neck thinking this will be the end of everything. The end of the pain, the loneliness, the drama, the depression. As I start to dig in my final breath the reaper pulls my hand away and wishers "I have had enough". And with in a second the blood is gone, the scars have faded, and I am left to be me.