My theory | Teen Ink

My theory

By Christian.A.Piper-777 PLATINUM, Decatur, Michigan
Christian.A.Piper-777 PLATINUM, Decatur, Michigan

"What you make of today comes with you for the rest of your life"

Is the bible, learning from the mistakes once made or is it the will to tell people that in your daily life, you can cure sight by helping, pointing them in the right direction to have something to learn from. people are always reading on how great Jesus was but its maybe most teaching us what we can do to make things better form past mistakes and for futures to come. i think that we were made to adapt

I have a theory that earth is the middle ground in life or in a crazy way too life. like earth is a training ground and when you die you complete and god will decide if you are wise enough to enter. if you fail, when you die you get sent to hell to learn what you did wrong and go back to training then go to heaven if better. if that makes sense, but once again IT'S JUST A THEORY. let me hear you opinion

watching the world i see it spin round, shouldn't we learn and explore

on Aug. 10 2011 at 7:47 am

you dont know that tho, nor do i, we go by a book that could be filled with lies

on Aug. 10 2011 at 7:46 am

i agree with that :D

Aderes47 GOLD said...
on Aug. 9 2011 at 8:58 am
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Henry Drummond

We believe the more tests the stronger. And we believe tests can be pleasurable or miserable, it's what you do that counts. :) 

on Aug. 7 2011 at 8:04 am

holy crap i am the same way and not even Muslim. i bealive god does tings for a reason, bad things especially. trust me HE TESTS ME A LOT but i get by it properly

Aderes47 GOLD said...
on Jul. 22 2011 at 6:29 am
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

Henry Drummond

I really like that idea! :)

Well, I'm Muslim and we believe that you have one angel on each shoulder. The left one writes bad deeds and right writes good deeds and on the final day, God weighes these books and sees which one is heavier. If your bad book is heavier, you go to hell. If your good book is, you go to Heaven. (I've always asked if it's other good or bad but no one gives me an answer, I don't think anyone really knows)

And in hell, you stay for as long as your deeds warrant, if you didn't do too many bad things or just one really bad thing, you stay for a little but you go to Heaven. But if you were really bad like Hitler, then you stay forever. And this is what I believe. But I still really like your idea and it's very interesting.

Another thing: In Islam, we believe God lets bad things happen to us as tests. How we react is the test. Training ground,test..same type of idea. :)

Anagam BRONZE said...
on Jul. 13 2011 at 10:03 am
Anagam BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

hehe very true! n i like tht quout: think watever makes u comfortable.

on Jul. 12 2011 at 9:15 pm

anyting is possable thow, you just have to find your standing ground and build your world, you cant build anything without ground

on Jul. 12 2011 at 9:12 pm

if you look into history the leaders of our world have often try to change the way people view everything as to say they try to re right the path of relegon, but they do this so there is no corruption on earth. imagine a place with no standing ground, you ask yourself "where are we from?" "why are we here?" when not knowing a god you would go insane and not know what to do and lose your mind. sconce there is a standing ground we don't go insane but we still have those thoughts but not a violent, get what im saying. "Think what ever makes you comfortable" life is a training ground, one step at a time

Anagam BRONZE said...
on Jul. 11 2011 at 6:35 pm
Anagam BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

on wat u said in the last paragraph, about training

i've often thought about that... i question religion alot too... i wonder why there are sooo many.. well my point is:

i've always wondered how people are considered passable to go to heaven.. there are people, very important leaders who have made a huge impact in the world n they are considered good people right? n then there is lets say a wife who has been a loving woman her whole life. showing respect to her husband, children, and family, and she was never ever a bad person.. i could go on.. who would go to heaven?? both?? but the leaders went farther than her.. or did they? i dnt know...

This is when I realize that earth is a place where everyone individually decides how much they want to grow spiritually.. everyone is given the trainin place and its up to people to decide how much they want to achieve in their lives...

is this relatable? does it makes sense?