The Two Paths | Teen Ink

The Two Paths

May 1, 2011
By imaginarydreamer BRONZE, WOODINVILLE, Washington
imaginarydreamer BRONZE, WOODINVILLE, Washington
3 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Always think of your audience, Swift advises, and don't baffle them with "obscure terms" and "hard words." Lawyers, surgeons, clergy, and especially academics should avoid using jargon when communicating with outsiders. "I know not how it comes to pass," he says, "that professors in most arts and sciences are generally the worst qualified to explain their meaning to those who are not of their tribe."


The two paths that would have never crossed intimately did. Forced, and creating a conjunction regardless of nature: the unnatural occurred. The aftermath was versatile in many ways, though the hapless was the definite result. The happy, fortunate days have relinquished--obliterated. Wait, what fortunate days? Were they really indeed "happy"? The strenuous hours pleading for a forgiveness which wasn't at your fault to begin with: all you wanted was a benign condolence from the one that you loved, simple as that. Was this, though, what the so-called "happy days" consisted of? There is no need of resentment.
In this Certain state of mind there remains a longing for a fraction of your demeanor, but in this reality sense, one cannot be dubious of what the issues will flourish into. For the truth is dear; a complication such as this will abolish the paradigm shift in your personal perspective, and who would want such a thing like THAT??