The Colossus | Teen Ink

The Colossus

By Phlegmatic BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
Phlegmatic BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

My own random quote: Though we may be better then one another we are the same of the makeup.

Fraudulent or succoring? This colossus proportional to a giant, however it is immobile only able to answer questions by ones interpretation; what is this statue for? what does it mean? solving this question may give one extensive knowledge, or thier demise. Would you take the risk? Only you can answer, none can assume what will happen only know the truth when it comes. A Phlegmatic yet perspcacious man came into propinquity of the colossus. Even though he showed no emotion towards he had a good opinion; In his opinion he thought the colossus was of beautiful nature, it was an opaque object of panegyric literature. The man was either to initiate a pejorate amount of physical strength on the colossus destroying it, or take a liking towards it, for the statue could destory him, or give him remuneration. The man thought to a long prolix, thinking day after day what to do, after he was done he decided to help the statue. Accepting it, the statue came alive...

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the high vocabulary words, I'd just like to have my vocabulary recognized, however I did attempt to make as many context clues as I could. I actually got this idea during Ms Kemp's class as we were reading odysseus, the word colossus was in the vocab we were studying and woop, the idea came to mind!