THEN AND NOW, HIM AND I. BYE BYE. | Teen Ink

THEN AND NOW, HIM AND I. BYE BYE.

By krystieBeth GOLD, Inez, Kentucky
krystieBeth GOLD, Inez, Kentucky

"Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."
-p.c. cast

Maybe one day when you'll wake up and find the the best one you HAVE is now the best one you've ever HAD

You'll regret the way you did me and see maybe just maybe you should have not said the things you had or did what you did.

I may have paid for it then, but now I get to see you pay for it now.

I get to silently laugh in your face when you thought you were all high and mighty literally spiiting and grinning in mine.

So tehe and haha now, make me crazy all you want but when you wake up all alone and I've got friends by my side eventually I'll find that man that man you can never be.

I have recently been broken up with and it was a hard brake up, (he did it over facebook IM) but today a good friend got me out of my bed. They made me realize that I maybe hurting now but karma will come around and he will be the one hurting in the end.
I hope maybe this will be an uplifter to any girl (or boy), who may have gotten their heart broken to know that they will come out on top in the end.