Inside | Teen Ink

Inside

By KellyJeanH PLATINUM, North Canton, Ohio
KellyJeanH PLATINUM, North Canton, Ohio

\"You think I\'m bipolar, sadistic, sarcastic, and psychotic. Unfortunately for you, everyone else thinks I\'m perfect.\"

To you, I reach out,
Help me from this place.
Grab my hand, now,
Steal me from this haze.

Help me live,
Save my live.
Help me outlive,
This sacrafice.

Bring me back to live,
My heart is too cold.
I'm dead inside,
Or so I've been told.

Save me, please.
I need to be released.

I wrote on 12-7-10 at 7:32pm.

KellyJeanH PLATINUM, North Canton, Ohio

Awahh, thank you so much. Me and my mom don't have a relationship anymore because whenever we talk, we fight. It's deffinately not a good feeling. But, thank you :)

drowning-in-sorrow GOLD, Randallstown, Maryland

Don't make someone a priority if they only make you an option.

I really like this. I can relate to the whole thing about how your mom makes you feel like you're in a cage. Not a good feeling but you did a wonderful job expressing it.  :) 

KellyJeanH PLATINUM, North Canton, Ohio

Save my life**

Not

Save my live

Sorry, typo.

KellyJeanH PLATINUM, North Canton, Ohio

Hi.

First off, thank you for reading and posting a comment.

Second, this is mainly about being isolated by loneliness, almost like being locked in a cage, and desperately wanting to be saved by someone, anyone. It doesn't matter who, just having this feeling of needing to be saved.

I wrote this because my mother makes me feel like I'm in a cage, just by the things she says to me. She makes me live in loneliness and pain. And, this kind of reflects how I feel about that. I wrote this write after me and my mother got in a fight one night.

Thank you for the amazing comment! And thanks for reading! :D

anon. said...
on Jan. 18 2011 at 7:45 am

great work!

my school has recently made this program where they will publish good short stories and poetry. i am in desperate need of a storyline since my deadline is fast approaching. could you please tell me what inspired you to write this poem. i am trying to find rich substances and raw emotions to create something from and i think pain and loneliness is something most of us can relate to. it would mean a lot to me if you could tell us whata this poem is about and what inspired you to write it. i hope to be able to write poetry someday as well as you can.

KellyJeanH PLATINUM, North Canton, Ohio

Thankss for commenting

lanna said...
lanna, Wausaukee, Wisconsin

I took my bruises, took my lumps fell down and got right back up.

thats very good(: