A Journey In Time | Teen Ink

A Journey In Time

By NicoleTynez GOLD, Hendo, Kentucky
NicoleTynez GOLD, Hendo, Kentucky

life is only what you make of it and their are no second chances of life you only got one shot

Lets go back, way back, to way back when your life was fun and you had all the friends. Life had maening and happiness would never end. Its different now no friends around nothing to turn my frown upside down. You lauh and i cry life makes me so blue but yes this is true if only you had a clue. I'm not trying to rhyme this poem i just feel so alone and it's just hard to not try to remember how times used to be if only i could back, way back, to way back when a journey in time would never end.

i inspired myself . i was thinking about how times used to be no fighting bullying or anything politics werent so bad and people were just people

on Dec. 1 2010 at 12:59 pm
NicoleTynez GOLD, Hendo, Kentucky

atleast you understand people change everyday and we don't even notice it thats what people need to look at. people look at the difficult and can't stare obvious right in the eye

on Nov. 30 2010 at 7:22 pm
BubbleWrapPops SILVER, Henderson, Kentucky

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss...you'll land among the stars!

Ok so like...I FRICKIN LOVE THIS POEM!!! Your so right, people need to just be themselves and stop trying to fit in and maybe this stupid drama would dissapear!!!