That broken record | Teen Ink

That broken record

May 22, 2010
By unique SILVER, Mobile, Alabama
unique SILVER, Mobile, Alabama
6 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding, in all your ways take notice of him and he himself will make your paths straight.









Proverbs 3: 5-6


I think about Jehovah constanly in the back of my head like a melody-no more like a broken record. It's not that his sounds isn't sweet, innocent and pure it's just that my hearing is messed up. Like the inner voice of my conscience is bothering me, even my conscience has a brain, and it's screaming out, it's really bothering me. It's saying i'm going insane. But my body is telling me differently or some other part of my body is waging war. It's waging war agaist my conscience and I end of being confussed even more. The end result is that I cry to bed at night,the end result is that i'm lost, the end result is that i'm lost, the end result is there's that music playing in my head. That sweet, innocent and pure music, yet that broken record again.


The author's comments:
I always write down what i go through and this is what i was going through at this time. It makes me feel better!!!!