Dark nights | Teen Ink

Dark nights

By mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama
mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama

No judging, just loving.

Dark nights with no one,here me i cry.I lay there every night,with longing for someone to hear me.Voices inside my head,torment me they do.I cry,dark nights,dost anyone hear,I cry, dark nights,dost anyone hear me?Soothing wiapers come upon me,hands hold me tight,sing me a lullaby in dark nights,so i may cry not,but sleep in those arms that hold me tight.I am safe from all harm.Now dark nights have fleed from me and cry i do not,for in those arms I sleep,with no tears,no dark nights will come again.Thou hast found me and heard my cry and now no dark nights shall come again.

what i hope people get from this peice is that;to know that someone is always there watching over you and when your all alone, to know that your not all alone,but in those arms.to know that if you call out you will be heard.that if your searching for comfort it will come to you.

on Mar. 16 2010 at 10:42 pm

No judging, just loving.

Thanx so much Sis.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Mar. 11 2010 at 9:49 pm
wingofangel SILVER, Rusillville, Alabama

It's all about the love. L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson.

how beautiful i love it a lot keep it up :) :) LOVE IT GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye

on Jan. 21 2010 at 2:24 pm

No judging, just loving.

Thank you for your comment! Thank you for taking the time to view my work!!! I would love if you read some of my other peices!!!!!!!

on Jan. 21 2010 at 2:22 pm

No judging, just loving.

Thanks alot for your comment!!!!! I'm glad it touches you. know always, that when your alone, to just cry out and you will be heard and comforted!!! (always!)

on Jan. 19 2010 at 11:36 am
soinlove SILVER, Parish, New York
i love this alot it tuches me in the deepest places its awasome

on Jan. 18 2010 at 11:00 pm
justkasey SILVER, Oak Grove, Missouri

"These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which as they kiss, consume." -William Shakespere (Romeo and Juliet)

This is so interesting! I love the way it reads. Keep it up :)