Hallucinate | Teen Ink

Hallucinate MAG

By Oddit_ BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
Oddit_ BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky

I’ve tripped before, rather it be over rocks and pebbles, people and animals, or objects and air. Things that aren’t there just so happen to find me and I find myself stuttering over words that I’m just spitting at the air even though I was getting responses from the thing that found me. Is it the voice in my head messing with me again or am I just losing it. I think it’s safe to say the things I think and say are there, probably aren’t there. But who knows when the next thing might find me, May this next conversation be as excellent as the last.

My name is James or Oddit. I was told about this platform by a teacher, she told me I should try to submit something so I chose my second poem I made in my free time Hallucinate. because growing up as an outcast I often made up scenarios in my head and would act them out and I would speak to things that were never truly there, this would catch me funny looks and people would steer clear of me until 8th grade middle school. I'm happy now and hope you enjoy what I have shared today. 

Afra ELITE said...
on Dec. 9 2022 at 8:18 am
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

This does deserve to be in the magazine, James...Well-done!!!