One Busy Sister | Teen Ink

One Busy Sister

May 8, 2018
By malibuboats7 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
malibuboats7 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
13 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I’m not the only one who misser her. She is the only one that misses me. One busy sister with a smart brain and never ending thoughts unlike me. One who should be here, but isn’t. One achieving girl who won’t stop. In my head, I can see her, but she is rarely home and can’t visit me.


Her ambition is driving. She studies for exams and placement tests. She fails and she succeeds and conquers most challenges in her way with the sassy determination to one up everyone. That is how she thinks.


Let her business not kid you, she loves me like a lion loves her cub, every bit of love and care is there. Think, think, think, about coming home. She arrives.


When I miss her so much, and too alone to keep thinking, when I am a lonely brother with no other siblings, then I wish my sister was here. When there are no friends to keep me busy. One who left pursuing college. One who's happy and knows what makes her happy. One whose thought is to experience and never stop experiencing.


The author's comments:

Im talking about my sister and her busy life away at college.