see the unseen | Teen Ink

see the unseen

By Willthewiccan GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Willthewiccan GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

''nothing is impossible unless you let it be''

Twas a foggy night in october in a small town in minnesota. I was yet a child only twelve scruffy as ever and curious as expected. There was a familiar pumpkin aroma dead leaves of multiple shades of red orange and yellow littered the frozen ground. The smell dispersed among the air was so familiar yet it felt as if it had not belonged this october. On this night I had been walking the cemetery admiring the moon’s glazing light upon the stone that ascended over the dead. But something was odd this night I did not feel as if I had been healthy. I soon began to ponder the sickness I felt and realized someone, no something had been watching me this whole time. I began to search for the viewer but could not seem to sight them . I glanced harder and noticed a pale white figure glowing in the form of a person that appeared to be walking my way. If only I had known what was to come…
  Months later I had began to notice that strange things were happening in my home. I noticed things were out of place, doors were always opening and closing when no one was around. At first I thought nothing of this until I began to hear a child in the home when I was alone. I searched for child multiple time yet could not find them. So I asked a priest to come and inspect the house but he found nothing.
He had said to me “it’s nothing to be afraid of it’s a guest, maybe even an angel” but little did we know this was far from any angel…
A year had passed and little more had happened though things continued to move. The silverware would  be in the cabinets, plates were scattered across the table, little stuff in my mind then it had started escalating, the couch would be upside down the chairs were in the wrong rooms I began pondering the game the “angel” was playing with me. A few times after I had moved the stuff back to its home I heard laughing belonged to a little girl. It had startled me at first but I grew used to it. She seemed to be curious of what was always I doing. I would occasionally catch sight of her watching from a doorway or in the halls. I once offered her to chat with me but it was no use she just laughed and ran off. I still had payed little attention to her and she yet stuck around. I began to ignore her but she didn’t take well to that. She would try to gather attention with the simplest of things from hiding what I had to work on to slamming doors. She was persistent on getting me to pay attention. I kept trying to ignore her but that only made things worse when you would go through a doorway she would slam it shut or she would push you into objects like an end table. Just to get back at me but I don’t think she knew what pain was.
These events began to annoy me greatly so i told the child to leave what next happened haunts my mind even today. Objects starting to move and a sickening laugh that echoed through the house it continued to amplify  and out of the back of my mind I realized I was sputtering words in latin not knowing of their meaning after I had finished everything had calmed i researched the words i had spoken only to learn that what I had spoken was an exorcism. Since that day I still walk the cemetery I watch the fallen as they watch me and they knew what had been done...

true story of my past

daemons tend to differentiate when it comes to activity some seem to be extremely violent others tend to be relaxed and less violent these less violent we accept but violent we tend to exorcise or release them to a different realm so to answer your question we are neutral allies.

thewarrior77 GOLD, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” - C. S. Lewis

Your experience is quite frightening and I am happy you made it out okay. Question: If the SSM embraces demonic activity, why are there exorcisms? Why aren't these demons accepted? I am confused on the SSM's relationship with the demonic? Friends or no? I ask in all due respect.