cult. the time of age | Teen Ink

cult. the time of age

By alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

the human being is unethical, it doesn't matter how bright you shine in the future you're always gonna carry on with a dark background. u may take a man off the streets but u may never take the streets off a man. now..... want to read more hmu on blog

Starring at the mirror asking, wondering what is she, why is life so unfair., the ugly look of her reflection rips her apart.The blade in her hand she stares as an escape, thoughts of her friend warning her, crying, begging her not to but it cuts and feels so good. All the pain pain pours out along with the boiling blood. Pills all over, souls in the air, shadows that echo her voice in the dark.The only thing she doesn't know is that she is a good friend with a broken heart. Not even thinking twice she cuts until the floor is covered with blood. How can she not know that she is beautiful? that no one can tell her what to do and that every time she falls I'll be there to catch her, but i won't always be in the right place at the right time. I won't be with her when she lays, floating in the pool of blood tears with her eyes shut.her soul flies away to the place where no one can hurt her, where she wont need an escape, into the light she flies away with the angels in the sky.

alina2384 GOLD said...
on Dec. 3 2013 at 8:52 am
alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

thanks  kjhfalfkagjnahb8 hn

on Dec. 3 2013 at 8:51 am
EscapingfromReality GOLD, Syracuse, New York

I will follow when you prove you can lead.

As always, loved it