Music | Teen Ink

Music

By musixgirl19 BRONZE, Fort Mitchell, Alabama
musixgirl19 BRONZE, Fort Mitchell, Alabama

We are all men, In our own natures frail, and capable of our own flesh; few are angels.- Shakespeare, King Henry VIII

Music is cool. Music is sweet. Music is loud. Music is soft and romantic. Music according to the dictionary is vocal or instrumental sounds having rhythm, melody, or harmony. Music to me is something anyone listens to when he or she are happy, sad, or serene. What is music to you. I think music is universal; its the one hing that connects the world.

on Jul. 8 2013 at 10:43 am

Thanks for the advice. I've been stuck lately and this might help my writers block :)

HazelGrace said...
Okay this is pretty good. But this is something I want to say about all your poetry in general is that you are never going to get past adjectives like "pretty good"  "nice" "pleasent to read" if you don't dig deeped with your topics, Just trying to write a poem about big topics you know, "love" "music" "sadness" and then just trying to describe thme in general  isn't going to get you very far. You have to look deeper inside yourself, and write about your blood and guts and all the complexity and harrowing glory that is human emotion. You have to take whatever is going on in your soul and transfer it to the pen. You have the writing style you just need to get deeper with your ideas. Try to write whenever you feel a really intensely about something and let it flow through you- that's when the magic happens. 

Wings10FeetTall GOLD, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

May your words be sharp.
- Christopher Paolini

Nobody's going to wait for you, so do it now.
-Ingrid Michaelson

Broken hearts heal, but never the same.
- Jessica Romo

Idiots rely on luck.
-Sherlock Holmes

This is really good!