Empty and Broken | Teen Ink

Empty and Broken

By Blooddrinker9755 PLATINUM, Batavia, Ohio
Blooddrinker9755 PLATINUM, Batavia, Ohio

"Tears are words the heart can't express”

Empty and broken and is this all I feel? With no longer a heart in my chest that beats. This feels all too real. Filled with sorrow and I still continue to weep. I know all I ever gave him are still within his keep. Pasted pale and a crooked smile with those tender lips. My description of whom I dearly miss. Soft,shy and luminous brown eyes. Could he hear my inaudible cries? Can he? Within in memory I can make linger. I held dear, to our laughter, our pity, our last touch. To our pleasant year. Yearning to hold your hand again. To feel your kiss upon my skin. I know now I can never love the same ever again. Empty and broken and is this all I feel? With no longer a heart that beats in my chest. It can't be real. I'm filled with last winter's wind and realized I'm weeping. If you still have it, my moments, my memories, my heart, please be gentle and know its still in your keep.

Can't a girl write about her last moment with someone who is irreplaceable? To someone who took everything and can never give back? Does anybody feel this way?