teen ink | Teen Ink

teen ink

By devonnnnn BRONZE, Westmanster Ca, California
devonnnnn BRONZE, Westmanster Ca, California

There was a kid named Robert his best freind Kyle was talking crap on him behind his back. He was so mad that he wanted to sock him in the face. People say that boys dont have drama they only punch each other out of it. But boys do have drama its the number one thing with guys they all just talk crap on each other. Middle schoolers i mean 8th graders are the worse thing on this planet. Elementary kids are a little bad. Middle schoolers are the worse. Then high schoolers calm down and the its all over with drama. I hear my sister always talking crap on other girls i hear it 24/7. I hear it at school after school and every other part of the day. Drama no one likes drama but apparently girls like it. Because they always talk about it.

on Jul. 2 2010 at 12:04 am
sweet_silent_surenity GOLD, Puyallup, Washington

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved- loved for ourselves or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." -Victor Hugo-

Girls do NOT like drama. We like… the reactions of people in different scenarios, whether they be good or bad. I like reading the things people put on here like this. Even if they're not long, or involved, or even well written, there always interesting.