How to get through COVID | Teen Ink

How to get through COVID

January 11, 2024
By Talontl GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Talontl GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Materials

Room
Bed
Tissues
Shower
A room to contain yourself
A way to get food
Blankets
Advil
 thermometer
Ice cream
Covid test
The symptoms
Tv
phone

Recipe


First, you are going to need a pinch or a whopping amount of the symptoms. (Depends on the person)
Take covid test after feeling dead for a day or two (surely it can't be COVID right?)
Test positive!
Make sure to tell everyone who you have spread it to (Optional)
Quarantine yourself in whatever room you are going to stay in for 5 days.
Make sure you have access to the materials listed.
Take Advil for your pounding headache and use a thermometer to see if you have an awesome fever.
Lay on your bed all day with a blanket because you are weirdly cold.
Lay in your bed and watch just a pinch of TV or just be on your phone.
 always have tissues at all times so you can blow your nose that is congested but also won't stop running.
 When your throat is hurting consume some ice cream. (doesn't help the pain but you should treat yourself.)
Make sure to take a hot shower in the hope that it gets rid of your congestion. 
Annoy a family member so they can go get you some food.
 Sleep for a crazy amount of time.
Repeat for 5 days till you are out of quarantine.
After 5 days of quarantine wear a mask whenever you go out. (optional depending on the person.)
Keep testing till you are negative!
After 10 days from testing positive, you are fine to go out with no restrictions.
You made it through covid (Still might feel terrible.)

Ways to avoid this process

Test positive and dont tell anyone. ( you dont have covid if no one knows.)
Dont test at all ( back to step 2 in the recipe. Surely it can't be COVID right?)
Congratulations, You have found an alternative to the recipe.


The author's comments:

I wrote a recipe on how to get through COVID.