ferris wheel | Teen Ink

ferris wheel

By nachos_loving_dork SILVER, New Hyde Park, New York
nachos_loving_dork SILVER, New Hyde Park, New York

Passion isn't the key to success. It does not guarantee greatness. It simply keeps you sane while you work your butt off.

twilight cracks the dawn and seeps out the night. noises and lights blend into a gradually darker sky. it is the warm anticipation of the american dream at the ferris wheel.

I calm my excitement and sit it down towards a seat. I see you on the other seat. I don't see us. the hearts of you and her beat in sync at the ferris wheel.

the pitch black sky surrounds the lights and the noises as i feel a circular motion around me. at the top, her lips send warmth to yours at the ferris wheel.

Rides pass by me to places i never go. the amusements amuse the night sky surrounded by clouds of people. I never see you pass by her side, and you go by your ride with her at the ferris wheel.

theEMOrequiem GOLD, Aurora, Colorado

Just because it's green doesn't mean it's edible!!!!

That was really good! I LOVED IT.It sounds kinda like me in an ironic way because I've never been in a ferris wheel with someone special and then you see all the other people there and it makes you feel lonely...KEEP WRITING!!!