“Distracted from God” Saith the Lord | Teen Ink

“Distracted from God” Saith the Lord

By Psquared GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York
Psquared GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York

If you want it, Go get it, no matter what it is in the way or the sacrifice for it.

How does God feel when we ignore him and go back to the same mess we go through? We as Christians are supposed to keep our eyes on Him because then we will get distracted and fall off into sin, the Bible says “Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”. Peter was a disciple of Jesus Christ that was told to come out of the boat and walked towards Jesus. But when he took his eyes off God he fell into sin. God is sick and tired of the same people who say they are Christians, but don’t pay attention to him all the time. As young people we are supposed to be powerful Christians too, but some of us are too scared to teach and preach to others about God. Like with Jeremiah the Prophet, God told him to say “They have returned to the sins of their ancestors, who refused to listen to my words. They have followed other gods to serve them. Both Israel and Judah have broken the covenant I made with their ancestors.” In Jeremiah 11:10. This shows that God not only talks to them, but talks to us now because we need to stop turning to the sin and start turning to God. when are we going to be looked as children of God, instead of Children of this chaotic world. The time is coming, for which those who are distracted will be left here to die. Today, RIGHT NOW, decide to stop trying to fit in and start deciding to go to Church because those who go to Church will be the ones that will go to heaven. If you don’t go church, you don’t go to God’s House.

“Listen to My words, for I have created you all to be Christians that you may be loved in Heaven with Me, but you have turned to your parents’ iniquities and you have left me in your church. For if this is to be much longer, I will leave you in your Desolation and of My rage just as you have left Me. Do not stray from me.” Saith the Lord.