I Don't Mind | Teen Ink

I Don't Mind

October 23, 2013
By chasing_fantasies_ GOLD, Easley, South Carolina
chasing_fantasies_ GOLD, Easley, South Carolina
12 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"In order to get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."


I am the kind of person who wasn't raised on a certain religion. That might have something to do with what I am about to say now.

When people say I should believe in Jesus, I say exactly this:
I believe what I want to believe. My personal opinion is that there IS no god, or even a higher power for that matter. And I am NOT a devil worshiper. I just simply don't believe.
I do not mind that you believe, though. I have nothing against Christianity. I say that we should all just agree to disagree.
Just because I have no faith in god, dos not mean I have no faith at all. I have faith in myself and in my career.
I know what most of you are thinking, though. "Jesus is good for you. If you don't believe then you'll go to hell."
Well, then that's my problem. And I personally think that you will be sent into a next life, and not burn for the rest of eternity.
But again, I have nothing against your beliefs.


The author's comments:
I can rant about this all day. Have any questions? Post a comment for me, ask away. I can handle it :).